Ads 468x60px

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sweet Romantic Love Letter

Darling Lora,

I am not so good with words to explain the depth of my love from the core of my heart to you. Like every day, I am thinking of you and feeling romance in the air. I agree that I have never taken an initiative to express my feelings for you; but today I want to express how passionate I feel about you.

During our two years of love relationship, every moment I spent with you, I felt the strength of the bond between two of us. Moreover, I feel safe and happy with you. You are the one who understands me completely. You make my life colorful and beautiful like seven colors of the rainbow. I have decided to spend my full life with you.  I cannot even think of a minute of my life without you, my love.

Thanks for coming in my life!

Your love,
Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...