Ads 468x60px

Sunday 14 July 2013

Heart Touching Love Letter for Girl Friend

My Sweet Heart,
I love you so much. Seems like I have fallen in love with you…you are just the best! Now all I want to say is that I can't live without you and don't even want to. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and you make my life complete.
I have known what true love and desire really are and these are emotions that many people will never know. You appear to me in my dreams and even these imaginary kisses rock my world and thrill me to the very core of my being. I adore you from my heart and soul and want to let you know that you are my little angel. You make me so happy that all I need now is you to make my life complete. I love you dear.
Yours forever

Chinmay

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No one can leave
without love

Unknown said...

U are right my friend very very right

Unknown said...

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not GO out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. See the link below for more info.

#go
www.mocsbar.com



Unknown said...

nice <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...