Ads 468x60px

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sweet love letter for ever

Dear Lora,

I am feeling very happy to inform you that I am in love with you since June, 2011, the day I saw you for the first time in my office in an official meeting. I am presenting myself as a perspective lover with reference of our last meeting held in coffee house on December 2nd, 2011.

It would be better if we take our love affair on a probation period of six months. Initially, all expenses taking place in our personal meetings and outings will be shared by both of us. Kindly respond me at the earliest on my love proposal. If you are not interested in my love offer, I request to you suggest me any of your good friends who will be a good match for me.

To drop your response, feel free to call on +91 8908547185 and see you on your office.

Only yours,


Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...