Ads 468x60px

Saturday 24 September 2016

Romantic Love letter to girlfriend

Dearest Rashmi,

I love you so much and you just don't know it. Sometimes I get scared to show how much I love you. It feels like when you come around me my mouth becomes grid-locked and all the words I want to say just stop. Because I don’t know how can I express my words?

My lips clutter because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just won't be said. Sometimes I want to open up to you and tell you how I feel - I guess I am too scared to open up and be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings inside too.

It seems like it is easier for you to express yourself to me than it is from me to you. I love you, and know that I will always have unseen feelings for you. I love you my sweet heart. Will you be my valentine??

Forever yours,

CHinmay

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...