Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Deep Touching Love Letters for Her

My Sweet Angel,

I know how to write a letter but I don't know how to earn your heart. I know you are always with my side. The yearning for you is growing every day and I miss you more than words can ever say. Without you, I feel incomplete. You leave a big gap as soon as you go again. But even if you live in another country and we do not see each other very often, I feel so incredibly close to you. No limit to the world can separate us. Because I love you! And this love overcomes every distance, every barrier, every country in the world.

When you are with me and I hold you in my arms, time suddenly seems to stand still. And yet the time passes with you too fast. It slides like sand out of my fingers and I try to hold on to it every time, so as not to let you go again. Because among all the women in the world you are the one to which every man hopes. You are the woman who makes my heart beat faster even after all the time we are together. It manages to make me stand up at the airport with my knees trembling, thinking, "It will arrive right away!" You make me weak and at the same time so incredibly strong! I love you so much and miss you a lot.

Yours only
Ban boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...