Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Cute Sorry Love Letters

My Sweet Heart,

You can't imagine that words cannot begin to express how sorry I feel today. Believe me when I say that I never meant for any of the things that hurt you so much to happen. You have always been the one who has seen though all the facades that I put to shield myself from pain, and I cherish you in each and every way. So, when I tell you today that I made a big mistake, please forgive me for you matter to me more than you can ever know. 


I hope we will stay together for a long time, because without you I would not know what to do right now. Even though we only know each other for a few months, I know that you are destined for me. I am happy when we see each other again and think of you until then in every free minute. I love you so much and miss you right now. Sweet kisses for your lips.

Yours Only
Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...