Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Heart Touching Love Letters for Her

My Dear,

I send you much love and fondness to you with this letter. My adorable angel, how far can you go for me? I am keen to go far and beyond just to let you realize that you are the most excellent thing that has happened to me! 

I think about the time before you were a part of my life. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You have given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms.

I know that you are that once in a lifetime gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me. I wish to be with you forever. I love you and miss you.

Love always
Ban boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...