Ads 468x60px

Thursday 15 May 2014

Romantic Love Letters for Girlfriend

Sweet Heart,

It gives me a great pride to show the world how madly I am in love with you my petite delicate darling. I am immensely satisfied that I love a girl who makes me lose myself in her. My cherished moments are our long walks under the sunshine and the moonlit, under the clouds of my world with you and the soothing gaze of the stars. 

I'm madly in love with a girl who completely amalgamates herself with me. I love the way she sparkles at my achievements, and the sheer delight that creeps through her when she is swept of her feet. I love that most special girl in the world... Oh! I love you, my sweet heart.

Only Yours
Ban boy

1 comments:

Gohel Prakash said...

|| Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. love status in english

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...