Ads 468x60px

Saturday 6 September 2014

Amazing love letter from a boy

Dear Rashmi,

You are the love of my life, I wouldn’t know how to live away from someone as special as you anymore, someone that pushes me forward and shows me the beauty in things. I could never again find peace in my heart if you left or couldn’t be there for me. I know that all tracks I walk by your side will be good ones. I know that all steps I take next to you will be the right ones towards absolute happiness. And that’s because I can feel the strength of love, decency, Before that certainty, I have no option but to reaffirm, with all conviction, what I just said before: you represent, in the flesh, bone, blood and emotion, the great love that will accompany me till the end of my breath.

You make me look at the future with the certainty that happiness is possible and that we should not fear any obstacles. Because we will always find a way out of any difficulties if we keep our hearts filled with this greater feeling called love, a love that means solidarity, companionship and faith in life. You convince me of that I am the one only for your life. In this case, all I could ask for is a little bit more of you, or make that, you forever!

A kiss without chastity from your,


Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...