Ads 468x60px

Saturday 24 September 2016

Awesome Love Letter

My dearest sipa, 
    
I have been meaning to write this letter for a while, I have never had a hard time saying what I feel  about you. Even now, I’m finding it difficult to write down everything you have given me. How can I begin to write down the love I have known? So let me describe the gift you have given me, because mere words are not enough. 

I know that in every age, in every place, love is certain to be there, so there’s no reason to tremble because life on earth is but one brief moment, a moment truly worth living for. I have found that out by being with you. 

Having you in my life has brought me more happiness than a lifetime could bring. You've touched my life so deeply in your own way that you've helped me laugh and become my own self. I feel like I've searched my whole life and I have finally found the one meant for me and even though our time together was short, it will not be forgotten but remembered forever and ever. 

Love always, 
Yours
Chinmay

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...