Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Sweetest Deep Love Letters

My Dear Lisha,

It's been a while since I saw your pretty smile. I miss the way you would hold me and hug me when those sad times came around; I remember when I looked into your eyes, it was like fireworks in the skies. I'm missing you, so please don't pretend, this can't be the end.

I love you more than I could ever express in a few words. I long to be with you as I feel the happiest when I am in your arms. You are the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me and I treasure you more than you know. When I look into your eyes, my dear, I am lost in a world of magic. I love you. I love you each and every day. I love you more than words can say.

Yours forever, 
Ban boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...