Ads 468x60px

Thursday 3 January 2019

Romantic Love Letter to Girlfriend

My love,

It’s great to have you in my heart and to be able to feel you close to me all day long. I never get to miss you because I have you in my thoughts all the time; you are constantly in my heart, feeding my soul with love and affection, and leaving me with this feeling of fulfillment and happiness. I never get to miss you because I know you are always with me, even when I was critical.

You are everything I ever wanted in my life. You are everything I love and wanted to love. You give me this feeling of fulfillment like nothing else in the world can. I am sending you this letter in this valentines day with all my affection: it was written with the sole intention of declaring my most pure and devoted love for you. 

When I think about you, I feel like I have everything one could wish for. In this case, all I could ask for is a little bit more of you, or make that, you forever! My faith and the Gods attend my request! Tender kisses from the one who loves you too much,

Yours Only
Ban boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...