Ads 468x60px

Monday 21 January 2019

My First Ever Love Letter To Girlfriend

My First Ever Love Letter To GirlfriendMy Dear, 

You are the one to whom I think always. I don't know what you think about me but i think very nice about you. I never talked to you but the fact is , I always wanted to talk to you. For the very first time when you looked at me, my sight stopped for a while. It was like you were telling something with your eyes. I went home and sleep at night but you awake me up and said "why are you so quite, silence is good but not on the war front". 

My heart got wounded from that very day and I am still looking for the ointment everyday. It seems that I am breathing but actually I am not alive, you have taken the beats of my heart with your golden smile. I usually don't take tea more than once a day but now a days I love taking tea in the cafeteria because it gives me a chance to see u everyday. 

Now the situation is worst, I can't work , I can't study, I can't sleep. In short you are commanding every moment of my life. When I try to study, your face come right in place of every letter of the paragraph. 

Trust me, I believe in truth. I love you more than anybody in this world. So please give me your love or else my heart would stop beating for the first time. I love you so much and waiting for your reply.

Ever yours,
Ayush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...