Ads 468x60px

Sunday 8 February 2015

Sweet Romantic Love Letters - Valentine's Day

My Dear,

The first moment I saw you, my heart skipped a beat, my cheeks went red. I never felt this way before. Yes, I am in love with you! You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. 

You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. 

There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you. I would do anything; I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding lover, and supportive partner.

Yours forever
Banboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...