Ads 468x60px

Thursday 12 February 2015

Love letter for girlfriend: Passionate Love letters


Dear Rashmi,

Time goes by but it hasn't made me change the way I look at you; on the contrary, the desire to love you and to want you all to myself grows bigger and bigger every time I look at you. What do you think would have happened between us if you weren’t as beautiful as you are? I'll tell you what no more and no less than it happens already, because even if your beauty wasn't as obvious as it is, I would still love you and that sweet, adorable little heart of yours! You were, are and always will be the safest and most beautiful harbor, where I anchor all the love within me. I feel all the peace and harmony in the world every time you smile for me; and every time you look at me it’s as if I can see this quiet and crystal clear bay.

If you weren’t as beautiful as you are, so beautiful that you can outshine the moon and the sun, I would still be totally in love with you, because you alight my soul and make it shine each time. You are so beautiful. But even if you didn't have all that physical beauty, I would still inevitably given in to the beauty of your little heart.

With lots of love



Ban boy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...