Ads 468x60px

Thursday 12 February 2015

First time love letter to girlfriend: First love letter

My little heart,

Has anybody ever told you that love is a promise of happiness? It can be, but what I feel for you, all the calmness and peace that you pass to me are much more than a simple promise.

Loving you is an easy task for me. I am so happy fall in love with you.


When I saw you for the first time, I couldn't ever have imagined that you're almost candid
face, which holds a young and shy smile, was going to captivate me the way it did. It has been a long time, do you remember that day?

However, this profound tenderness that I nurture for you, and which I dare call love is something very intensive and beautiful. It is renewed every minute as if you could enchant me at every blink of an eye. I know that I really love you simply because I don't feel anguish and don't even get tired from our intensive relationship. 

My love, you are part of my happy soul because you're the one that makes it happy and today I would like to tell you how much I love you. Maybe this letter will give you a bad idea.

With a very tender kiss from someone that loves you very much and will never, ever forget you,

Yours
Ban boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...