Ads 468x60px

Friday 12 June 2015

Heart Touching Love Letter: Really amazing

Dear Rashmi,

I know I am not perfect, but I do have ambition in my life. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take serious to your heart, this letter is only to let you know how much I love you. 

Honey; I really love you so much. You know that I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment I can hear from you.  I don’t know how I feel for you because I never experienced it or loved anyone before. I want you to be with me and by my side. I missed you more than words can say. I undeniably love you. I know you will keep this letter with your purse because you really need this from me. I Love you dear. I love you so much.

Love always,

Ban boy (Chinmay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...