Ads 468x60px

Monday 15 June 2015

sweet love letter to girlfriend

My Sweet heart,

You know that I love you so much. Hey you know! before you came into my life, I had given up on ever finding my soul mate; the one person who could set my heart on fire with just one look. Every time you touched me, teased me, my heart stopped.

I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes, but I was so afraid of letting you in and being hurt again. I’m so glad you didn’t give up. I cannot imagine what my life would be without you.

I love you so much. Every day that goes by, every time we make love, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me, for everyone would pale in comparison to you and what you make me feel. Thank you, sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in miracles. I love you so much.

All my love forever,

Yours Chinmay

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...