Ads 468x60px

Sunday 18 September 2016

Touching Love letter for Girl Friend

Sweet heart,

Today I want to say something very special with this heart touching love letter. First of all I would love to thank you for your extreme love. I know it’s really great that you love me so much and now I would love to tell you that how much I love you. Do you remember, you said me one thing that I had been proved very lucky for you but I want to say you that it is your love which made me lucky. 

I really feel very lucky to have you. I always feel you near my heart, my breath and even sometimes I feel that I am experiencing your touch. This feeling is so special and different. I love this feeling. I feel your smell around myself. These are not only words but the true feelings of my heart and soul. I never feel alone because I always find you near me. I love you so much.

Only yours
Chinmay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...